Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just got my first Camaro Black LS M6 3 weeks ago and am looking at getting the MRT 2.0 Exhaust to get some better sound.

Anyone have any problems with dealers voiding warranties on Camaros with aftermarket exhausts. I would think it would be a common upgrade and not be an issue but you never know.

I know the the Magnusson Act would require them to prove the exhaust or any other aftermarket part caused a problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hello all,

Just got my first Camaro Black LS M6 3 weeks ago and am looking at getting the MRT 2.0 Exhaust to get some better sound.

Anyone have any problems with dealers voiding warranties on Camaros with aftermarket exhausts. I would think it would be a common upgrade and not be an issue but you never know.

I know the the Magnusson Act would require them to prove the exhaust or any other aftermarket part caused a problem.

Thanks
Welcome to the site and I think you answered your own question :D

From a fellow MRT exhaust owner, go for it! you won't regret it...I have the V1.0, but I'm young and like to be obnoxiously louder than most would prefer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No experience with the MRT exhaust, but I discussed my options with the after market parts affecting warranty with my dealer service manager, and he says from the converters back could be replaced with out any issues. (As well as cold air intakes.) I will hold him to it, because he has aftermarket exhaust on his personal '10 SS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts