Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We took delivery of our new 2010 Camaro SS last night! The first in the long line of modifications we have planned for this car is an MTI Racing/Bilstein custom shock package specificly designed for the new Camaro. We have been working directly with Bilstein to create this system. With the combination of their expertise, our background in road racing, and the use of our shock dyno, this shock package will greatly enhance the handling characteristics of the new camaro.

Stay tuned, many more upgrades are planned in the very near future.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's what my camaro is gonna look like black 2rs/ss

Me too. I can't wait for mine to come in. Bumblebee is nice, and the other colors look great but make mine buh-lack...:drool:

Looking forward to seeing what sorts of mods these guys can come up with. It's not going to take long before there's a river of companies doing Camaro upgrades and parts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
What else is MTI doing to it?

The first modification planned for our Camaro will be our Stage 1 engine upgrade. This includes Stainless steel long tube headers, a Cold air intake, Cold thermostat, MTI "Hot Spark" plug wires, spark plugs, and Dyno tuning.

The next mod, which could possibly take place before the installation of the shock package, is a TVS supercharger system. This install will begin next week.

We have 5 Camaro TVS kits on the way and we are taking orders now.

These modifications are only the beginning...

Check out this page on our website for more information.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Isnt there a MTI racing in Houston also? I thought I heard a friend of mine get a bunch of work done to his 2001 Trans Am at that place...could be wrong though HEHE

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Isnt there a MTI racing in Houston also? I thought I heard a friend of mine get a bunch of work done to his 2001 Trans Am at that place...could be wrong though HEHE
There was a company in Houston, TX called MTI. We are MTI Racing, located in Marietta, Ga, and have been in business here for 15 years. They were not affiliated with us.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Yea i was gonna say dont associate MTI in Houston with MTI,GA.....MTI Ga does freaking awesome work the other shop i heard lots of bad storys
They did a good job on my friends TA...It runs mid to low 10's.

But man he spent a crap load of money...wooooo

He put a stoker motor, exhaust, suspension, roll cage, and 200 wet shot nitrous. And its still street legal. But I think he goes to geforce racing out of Alvin or Pearland now. Not exactly sure where it is located.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts