Registered
129 Posts
Dear MTV;

Kill Yourself

Sincerely;
The rest of the world.

:5go:

Dear MTV,

What happened to all the music videos? You are Music Television right? Where did they all go? All I see now a days are spoiled brats getting everything they want from mommy and daddy for their birthday, or kids going on group dates because they cant get any otherwise.

Please begin to play music videos again.

Sincerely,
Everyone

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
220 hp lsvtech! idk bout u guys but im stayin away from him. I would only have the guts to race him without the bottle :rolleyes: The funny thing about that show is all those tools thought his car was the **** and he got beat. I didnt watch the whole vid but did anyone get arrested, or even get a ticket, can the police do that?

·
Registered
146 Posts
wow these guys are fast!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
brb, gonna spend 23K and change out the door on a car that not only weighs probably twice as much as your "lsvtech" with the same amount of power but will also finish your little 'drag race' in 3rd gear by a multitude of car lengths..

:5go:

·
Registered
216 Posts
220 with out the bottle 300 something with, but he forgot to say how much those stickers add, i would say atleast 30 hp or more

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Chuck Norris is faster than all their cars combined!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
220 with out the bottle 300 something with, but he forgot to say how much those stickers add, i would say atleast 30 hp or more
Needs moar downforce, yo. :runaround:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts