1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
142 Posts
The financial impact on drivers involved, will be far more significant. The Ferrari F-360, one of the cars involved, retails for more than $200,000.
eh....used 360's go for about 1/2 that.

If they weren't "cutting up" then this is just sad. If they were cutting up, on the highway, in the rain, then they deserved it. Seeing a lot of destroyed, high-performance sports cars isn't funny to me. If this were a group of 5th gens that wrecked and we were a Prius forum, they'd be laughing at the Camaro owners. I don't get it.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
eh....used 360's go for about 1/2 that.

If they weren't "cutting up" then this is just sad. If they were cutting up, on the highway, in the rain, then they deserved it. Seeing a lot of destroyed, high-performance sports cars isn't funny to me. If this were a group of 5th gens that wrecked and we were a Prius forum, they'd be laughing at the Camaro owners. I don't get it.
That's true.:eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I'd like to know the circumstances.
It's a shame seeing all those pasta rockets ruined.
Italy can sure make some beautiful machines!

·
Registered
728 Posts
No skid marks ???

All that glass and debris...

I would think that some lock up would occur... Abs ??

Anyway, nice cars all wrecked is never good.....

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wow I saw this so many places on the net before here .....yahoo plastered all over and aol etc. pretty amazing so glad I am poor and dont have to worry about these things

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow I saw this so many places on the net before here .....yahoo plastered all over and aol etc. pretty amazing so glad I am poor and dont have to worry about these things
That's funny...I have AOL and I did a search and not a word came up about this accident...then I went to yahoo and did a search and nothing there either. But it was a big story all day on the financial news...lol...so I thought I would share. :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
That's funny...I have AOL and I did a search and not a word came up about this accident...then I went to yahoo and did a search and nothing there either. But it was a big story all day on the financial news...lol...so I thought I would share. :D
Just teasing you Envy.....love you

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
yeah i heard about this on like msnbc on my phone when i check the news before pt starts and i got kinda ticked because i love ferraris like most car guys and having tem wrecked for whatever reason is just a trajedy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts