Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Thats so funny. My mom did the same thing back in 1970 with her new Mustang Mach 1 fastback. Except instead of putting the car in reverse she put in drive and went through my fathers friend brand new hand made garage door. She still hears sh*t about it 40 years later.. :lol:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That has been posted on this site at something like 3 times... and I bust a gut every time I see it.:lol::lol::lol:
search showed none, and i just had to repost!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
search showed none, and i just had to repost!!! :lol:
Post it in another month, it will still be funny! I thought it was on here more than once (before this post), but I have seen it on TV too, either way it makes me laugh every time I see it, I wonder if they will ever let thet kid drive ANY car of thiers after that, I wouldn't. :banned: from driving my cars & :BangHead: on me for letting the kid in there with the keys in the first place.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Post it in another month, it will still be funny! I thought it was on here more than once (before this post), but I have seen it on TV too, either way it makes me laugh every time I see it, I wonder if they will ever let thet kid drive ANY car of thiers after that, I wouldn't. :banned: from driving my cars & :BangHead: on me for letting the kid in there with the keys in the first place.
ohh yea, i'll make sure when i teach my kids to drive it will be at our hunting property in the old 55 willy!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Now thats **** funny. Only because of the emparrassment level. I've seen it before. If not here, on a different site.
But its also sad. That the Mustang was seriously damaged... You can bet.

I admit. I am a fan of the Mustang. I've owned many Camaro's over the years.
But I've also owned a few Mustangs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts