Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first off just to let everyone know I DIDN'T sign on here to strat any trouble.
Don't plan on talking any s**t.

I own a 2006 Mustang GT ( I know I'm the enemy) Automatic that's modded.
I sometimes log on here to check the progress of the soon to be Camaro.

Hope I can be welcomed to this site..:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Welcome...I used to own a 1970 something 2-door Ford Gran Torino in college...red with a white vinyl top so it sorta looked like a "Starsky and Hutch" hot rod... :lol:

I guess I just dated myself... :D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Welcome...There's actually a couple 'stang owners here. Maybe some day you'll see the light:D

Don't tell anyone...but I had a mustang (sold it a few weeks ago)...it was a "place-holder" inbetween my last chevy and my 5th gen.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi and welcome. I own an 07 Mustang and will eventually add a Camaro to the garage. Was all set to get a Challenger as well, but will wait until after getting the Camaro. This is a pretty cool board. It should explode once people start getting their cars.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, I really like the look of the new camaro minus a couple things but unless it's completely your design everyone will find something they don;t like about it.

I used to own a camaro (91-92 can't remember exactly)RS, may buy another one in a couple years, but the Mustang stays where it's at.

Agree about the healthy competition, the new Challengers are not it for us.
maybe stock for stock but who buys a sport car to keep it stock and not race it.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Hey guys, first off just to let everyone know I DIDN'T sign on here to strat any trouble.
Don't plan on talking any s**t.

I own a 2006 Mustang GT ( I know I'm the enemy) Automatic that's modded.
I sometimes log on here to check the progress of the soon to be Camaro.

Hope I can be welcomed to this site..:thumbsup:
Only real competition could possibly be an enemy. ;)

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
hey welcome to the site and of all the guys who are in all 3 corners of the big 3 I get the most nit picked(or at least this is how i feel).don't worry good things come to those who wait:D:lol:;)

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Welcome...I used to own a 1970 something 2-door Ford Gran Torino in college...red with a white vinyl top so it sorta looked like a "Starsky and Hutch" hot rod... :lol:

I guess I just dated myself... :D
Yep, my Dad had a red Torino the day he got married, back in '69.
:lookandleave:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I understand you. I've been submerged in ford's for five years from my boyfriend (2 fox bodies 1 round body and first gen lightning). I love a fox body just hope I will be able to keep up with all his toys. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts