Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
well the quarter hips are a nice addition. I wish it would make it onto the next mustang. As for the rest......:barf:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Someone has way too much money.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Awesome but the mustang has the strips that go all the way over,'
the Camaro is the only one that dose not have it on the top.
Really looks great even with out the strips on top.
:patriot:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
IMO it doesn't look that bad. I don't like the stripes, but it looks nice with the wheels tucked to me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
yea, matchbox toy car...no thank you

Please I beg of you, no one do that to your camaros...dont turn it into the next charger. People destroyed that car with the matchbox bling nonsense

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you listen hard you can almost here the theme song to Sanford and Son playing in the background...

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, matchbox toy car...no thank you

Please I beg of you, no one do that to your camaros...dont turn it into the next charger. People destroyed that car with the matchbox bling nonsense
Turn it into the next Charger? :confused:

I don't see how it is destroyed. Just change the wheels and enjoy the AirRide suspension :cool:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hideous stripes, wheels that are WAY too big, and it looks like a Jada toy from Walgreens....what a waste of $$$.:screwy: Gee, other than that its great!:lol: (uh, no its NOT)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Turn it into the next Charger? :confused:

I don't see how it is destroyed. Just change the wheels and enjoy the AirRide suspension :cool:
Maybe the craze hasnt hit Michigan. When the charger was initially released it was fine, and I think the SRT is a sweet ride....however, everyone here in Central Florida has a charger....you can't drive 10 miles without seeing one. Each one of those has at least 24-26 inch spinner rims with lift kits. I suppose I am the only one that thinks the car looks like a joke when it is identical to a hotwheels car?

Maybe I find it odd due to the fact that it is always the bare base model charger and the owner wants attention. I dont see this happening with camaro owners..at least I sure hope not.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think the rims are too big for that car.... maybe 18s woulda been better... Still i dont like it...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, I was actually expecting it to look a lot worse. :lol:

Definitely looks like the Dub City cars, though. Scrap the rims and invest the money in something that actually adds performance.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Maybe the craze hasnt hit Michigan. When the charger was initially released it was fine, and I think the SRT is a sweet ride....however, everyone here in Central Florida has a charger....you can't drive 10 miles without seeing one. Each one of those has at least 24-26 inch spinner rims with lift kits. I suppose I am the only one that thinks the car looks like a joke when it is identical to a hotwheels car?

Maybe I find it odd due to the fact that it is always the bare base model charger and the owner wants attention. I dont see this happening with camaro owners..at least I sure hope not.
its not just central florida it is here in the south as well, everyone is rolling around in a charger/300 with the fine mesh (blind you) chrome grill and the huge rims, some spin some dont. hell they are even doing it ot their hummers and other trucks. i think the worst one that i have seen is a late 80's buick made into a convertableput on 22s gold plated painted pink, pink valore interior/crushed velvet. gold accent every where. accross the front of the window it read "PINK PUSSY" and it was going accross 595 at 45 mph in te center lane. as i passed it i lookd and was like WTF lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts