Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Isn't it already aimed at younger buyers?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
The 2011 is quite a hot piece of ass.

I can't believe I just said that.....about a mustang. :eek:
that's because that is where the tail pipes are located... my camaro has a hotter piece of ass, considering i got 5" tips ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bought a 2010 Mustang 6 cyl for one of my kids and I'm not impressed that it only gets an average of 17 miles per gallon in city driving. Not much better than my '10 Camaro.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
The muscle car war between Ford and GM is to rev up this month as Ford's 2011 Mustangs reach more dealerships and as Ford launches a new advertising campaign.

More...
Hey more power to em, they'll just get more people on the hook for payments they can't afford to keep up.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
i'm kinda glad that mustang's have historically sold more than Camaro's cuz that means you don't see 20 camaros everyday like you would when it comes to mustangs. i see maybe 1 camaro a day out of any generation, i will see 3 mustangs at one instersection countless times, and dozens in my 10 mile daily commute.

i think it is cool that the 2010 camaro has outsold the 2010 mustang, being a new body style and all, but i want mine to be little rarer down the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts