Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I am willing to bet those are 2010 Camaro's vs 2011 Mustangs. ;)

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
dang shutdown... Honestly though, it was hard to get inventory - of anything chevy, since closing dealerships allowed to stay open took a huge cut out of inventory for non-closing dealers.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
wow! by 3. thats ok. they can have that one. we outsold them for the last year. 3 isnt going to burt. that was with the 5.0 available too right? figure they would have blow the camaro out of the water this month.

·
8,984 Posts
Oh well!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My opinion - let Mustang outsell Camaro every month. Already can't swing a dead cat in a parking lot without hitting a couple of Stangs. Camaro's are much more exclusive. So what if Mustangs outsell Camaros. The important part is Camaros outrun Mustangs.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I guess it's time for me to buy one (camaro) now. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
wow! by 3. thats ok. they can have that one. we outsold them for the last year. 3 isnt going to burt. that was with the 5.0 available too right? figure they would have blow the camaro out of the water this month.
Most of the 5.0s just got to dealerships, one near me has only been able to get 1 thus far.

He has 2 ROUSH Mustang 5.0s on his lot to boot

·
8,984 Posts
At least its a lot more even now, without Firebird siphoning off any sales!:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Wow, dog-gone it, let's get back on track and start buying Camaro's, maybe we could all pitch in and buy a few more and have them backdate the sale???? I do think Mustangs are awesome cars; I am too one of the many that "ONLY a Camaro do" though. It's nice to see 5th gens out there fairly regularly now but I'm still glad they're not flooding the roads as Mustangs are.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
My opinion - let Mustang outsell Camaro every month. Already can't swing a dead cat in a parking lot without hitting a couple of Stangs. Camaro's are much more exclusive. So what if Mustangs outsell Camaros. The important part is Camaros outrun Mustangs.
:agree:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts