Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So went down to my dealer today and they let me drive their brand spanking new 2010 2LT RS Camaro. Understanding that it was a 6 cylinder I did not expect much but holy cow...people who went with the 6 banger will not be disappointed. This car will MOVE OUT. Of course, I exercised it as best I could based on my surroundings and was quite pleased with the amount of low end torque and just flat out quickness of the car. Man it was fun. Of course, went back later today with the family and got to take them for a ride in it. Wife and kids all loved it!! :D:thumbsup:
During my second drive I found a Mustang....man did I want to have some fun but based on the location..family in the car...etc I just teased him. Pulled up next to him at a stop light...we met eyes shook heads.....AND bam.... he turned right...I think I scared him...:lol::lol: Attached a couple of pictures..the second one could be used for some pretty funny Captions..my personal favorite is "Mustang's worst Nightmare" :thumbsup:

Mustang's Worst Nightmare

Just thought I would put a couple of initial thoughts up about the 2LT--Very impressive for a 6 cylinder car..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
:lol: As a future 6er owner this is good to know. Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I cant wait either, plus with the six speed manual, it should be even more fun!:D

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

Just thought I would put a couple of initial thoughts up about the 2LT--Very impressive for a 6 cylinder car..:thumbsup:
That looks just like my friend's mustang, the one who's constantly giving me grief about GM and the long wait for my Camaro. Oh boy that day can't come soon enough.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
:lol:If only there was a way to add some "JAWS" music to the 2nd and 3rd pics.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant wait either, plus with the six speed manual, it should be even more fun!:D
OH yeah, with a M6 that car will be awesome. This car had the paddles but I am not experienced enough with them to really play with them.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts