Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not bad for a 17 year old ehh. I have had it for about a year and a half. Runs Like a champ.

Trick Flow 23* heads, Edelbrock TES (Jet-Hot Coated), Accel Super Ram w/Accel Intake Manifold. BBK 52mm TB, Crane 2032 HR Compucam, Crane Gold 1.5 roller rockers. Crane Chrome-molly pushrods, Accel #24lb Injectors, TPIS Billet AFPR. LsRacing Chip, 160 Stat. MSD-6A Ignition, MSD 8.5 Wires....3rd set and still burning them up,Edge 2900 stall TC and Transgo shift kit for installation this spring.

Rebuild 9 bolt 3.27 Posi
4th Gen Ebony Leather Seats
Black GTA Crosslace wheels.

Only 81,XXX on body and 12,000 on Motor.

Enjoy:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I love Formy 350's. Looks great with the wheels. That car will be in high demand one's it gets collector status. Nice car!

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
A 3rd gen Formula 350 was a great bang for the buck alternative to the TA.

Yours looks good for it's age. Got any interior shots?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments. I am planning o painting it all Artic White this summer, and getting the Ac Recharged!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Beautiful car man. I have an 88 that's highly modified, with 34k original miles. What does yours do in the quarter if I can ask?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
BTW - Did you know that aside from the limited 3.8 Turbo T/A and limted 1LE cars, Formy 350's were the fastest 3rd gens available from the factory? :roxor:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Never taken it down the track, but it should lay down a solid high 12...I plan to go soon before I get my license suspended. I need to do some tuning though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts