1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
thinking of a custom plate is hard work you really have to think

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I like the first one better, Tim. One thing I learned with the GTO is that you want to be able to explain your tag quickly in those cases when you choose to explain it. When I got my '04 Goat, I got the tag "LS1GTO" (I was a regular on ls1gto.com, you see) but grew tired of explaining when people started guessing. ("Loves one GTO?", "Lisa's GTO?" :confused:, whatever.)

I then switched to "GOTGOAT?" Muuuuuch better. :D I still had to explain but the explanation was easier because people got the "got milk?" reference pretty quickly, and a surprising number of people would respond by saying they didn't know the GTO was back when I explained the "Goat" part...

Here's what I'm planning for the new Camaro (unless someone snags it first and assuming it passes review.) NC's online rendering left-justifies but the tags are really centered.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
how's about

TRNS4MR

since it will look like CliffJumper ;)

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I got FlyByU

I got a guy who drives in a new Zr1 every other Friday and parks it where all of the directors park and his plate reads FEISTY !!!!!!!

My friend is thinking of selling his GTO and if he does and gets a Family car since he is having kids I will take GRRRRR off of him and give FlybyU to my Mom.

Grrrrr sounds so good for a Camaro with Cutouts :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
That wouldn't be bad, but I can't have numbers before letters in Illinois. :(

oh, i thought that just meant you couldn't have numbers at the very beginning... that sucks they won't even letcha put them in the middle of a sequence either. :mad:

well, then... i vote for GEN FIVE :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
How about KILLRB:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts