Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the day finally came, I picked up my 2012 1SS Saturday afternoon. I understand permagrin now:D. I've put 244 miles on it since then and it's been awesome. Thanks again to Eric Hall for making this an awesome experience, and also thanks to Candice in finance for all of her help. Everyone at the dealersip was awesome and very friendly. I'll definitely be back in a few years.:thumbsup:

Here's a few pics, mostly of the changes for 2012. Its kind of dirty and covered in bugs now from the drive home, but I'll have more pics when I get it cleaned up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a dealer emblem, but I removed it yesterday. Kind of an odd place for it really, but I guess it catches attention.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
love me some white :)...dont love the steering wheel though.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Very nice!!!!!!!!!! White is a great canvas for mods of all sorts! :thumbsup:

Bill

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
love me some white :)...dont love the steering wheel though.
Thanks! I had mixed feelings about the steering wheel before ordering the car but when I saw it in person and drove it, it really is nice. I'm happy with it. Can't say I had a probelm with the old wheel though.

You got the stick , nice. I the Hurst short throw shifter on mine, best upgrade you can get for $250.
The 6 speed is so much fun, but the factory shifter is kind of odd and has a long throw. I'm trying to decide between Barton and MGW. I like Barton's cost, but I like that the MGW is a full shifter replacement. It will be a few months either way.

Very nice!!!!!!!!!! White is a great canvas for mods of all sorts! :thumbsup:

Bill
Thanks! I've got a lot planned, just gotta save some money for the more expensive ones.

yeah
the steeringwheel is the same like in our opel insignia

but the complete car is just wonderful
wishing you millions of :Dpermagrin:Dmiles
Thank you! Permagrin will be here for a long time:D. I would recommend anyone who hasn't seen the steering wheel in person and is thinking about a 2012, don't let the steering wheel be a dealbreaker, it really is nice.

-Brett

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Congrats!!!!! Ur gonna have that :D for a while!!!!!!

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Congrats:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Congratulations.. I still love the stares of the people that watch me drive by.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hello from Alabama and welcome to the :5go: Eric is the bomb and the perma grin doesnt wear off :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts