Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike's 28 yo son lives with us. My 26 yo just texted me yesterday saying he has to move in next few weeks. Can he stay with me for while. Yes...I have a unused bedroom so no problem.

He should be moving in around time Mike and I go on vacation. I made the comment to Michael that the Camaro keys...both sets will be in Maui with us. Michael's response....."really????? I thought I could take a quick trip to Cali with the top down."
When I stopped laughing...I said" you thought WRONG, Michael"
Yea....there will be NO Camaro keys left home with the 28 and 26 yo kids!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
No offense, but, I don't get it. Kids these days! Get a life! I was out on my own at 18 and never looked back, much less move back home at 20, 30 or even 40-something! :facepalm:

Smart move with the keys. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Disconnect an ECU fuse or two as well, just to be safe.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
:confused: What wrong with me living with my parents!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No offense, but, I don't get it. Kids these days! Get a life! I was out on my own at 18 and never looked back, much less move back home at 20, 30 or even 40-something! :facepalm:

Smart move with the keys. :thumbsup:
Chuck.....my other son....Nick is 27....he moved out at 18 and has NEVER looked back....I swear if these boys didn't look so much alike...I'd say one was switched at birth. Nick is def....MY child....Michael.....is a mini clone of the EX.....LOOKS and personality

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Chuck.....my other son....Nick is 27....he moved out at 18 and has NEVER looked back....I swear if these boys didn't look so much alike...I'd say one was switched at birth. Nick is def....MY child....Michael.....is a mini clone of the EX.....LOOKS and personality
Hehehe, kids I am told (I only have a furry kid) are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is with my kids??????? I got a text from my 35yo daughter yesterday...."Mom....can I use the Mustang while you are gone?" Sorry....Karen....big NO!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
What is with my kids??????? I got a text from my 35yo daughter yesterday...."Mom....can I use the Mustang while you are gone?" Sorry....Karen....big NO!!!!!!!!!
the day we left on vacation, my daughter texted my wife and asked if I had left my truck keys out where she could use it ... ah noooooooo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts