Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I learned during lunch today that my Camaro was born yesterday. The particulars are listed below.

I was advised of this development while at my dealership inspecting the 2LT that they finally received. That car went onto the showroom at 8 am and by 11:30 am it was sold. The new owner was there and kindly allowed me to sit in and inspect it.

That machine is so fine . . . can't wait for my own to arrive. It is much better now, since I know that it exists, and is more than an order.

:D:D:D YEE HAA :D:D:D

·
Registered
729 Posts
I learned during lunch today that my Camaro was born yesterday. The particulars are listed below.

I was advised of this development while at my dealership inspecting the 2LT that they finally received. That car went onto the showroom at 8 am and by 11:30 am it was sold. The new owner was there and kindly allowed me to sit in and inspect it.

That machine is so fine . . . can't wait for my own to arrive. It is much better now, since I know that it exists, and is more than an order.

:D:D:D YEE HAA :D:D:D[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Ordered 01-13-2009: 2SS/RS M6 in Silver Ice with gray interior.

Born: 05-12-2009 - VIN: 9438

Order (NGHT5W) status is 4B00 as of 05-13-09.

Wow!! We are 145 cars away from each other. Mine is 9293!!!! We will be rolling bright n shiny SOOOOOOON!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
165 Posts
cannot wait to hear mine is ready for me. my chance of that happening soon are probably like 1 in a million.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts