Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea.. But not another 10 years ;) LOL :lol:
Ah... Your boy looks ready to build her ;) / :D + :thumbsup:
My goal is 15 months (I'm going as fast as my wallet allows)

My boy (para-phasing an F-body wreck from movie he hasn't seen yet) says "We've got an awesome set of tools- We can fix it."

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
My goal is 15 months (I'm going as fast as my wallet allows)

My boy (para-phasing an F-body wreck from movie he hasn't seen yet) says "We've got an awesome set of tools- We can fix it."
Gotta luv ya kid(s), man they amaze ya some times, don't they :D

Oh .. my.. I know the hole wallet/funds thing, I've been postponing my build's
for like ever :facepalm: + :faint:
My 68 has been pushed back for like 20+ yrs "BIG- :facepalm: ".
My 70 has only been 15-/+ yrs, but I've been pushing her, the most,
so I can use her as my down payment fund (not to the dealer) on my Vert ;)

Ohh.. what size is the block :confused:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
676 Posts
Lookin good so far!!! Keep us posted when ya start on the rest of her. Maybe post a sign in the train layout room: Go work on Camaro! :lol: Just a thought.

Bill

·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gotta luv ya kid(s), man they amaze ya some times, don't they :D

Oh .. my.. I know the hole wallet/funds thing, I've been postponing my build's
for like ever :facepalm: + :faint:
My 68 has been pushed back for like 20+ yrs "BIG- :facepalm: ".
My 70 has only been 15-/+ yrs, but I've been pushing her, the most,
so I can use her as my down payment fund (not to the dealer) on my Vert ;)

Ohh.. what size is the block :confused:
70 is sharp ride too, keep at it.

Block is a MU code 295hp 350 SS Auto. Although for this incarnation I'm putting in a 4 speed. (After 31 yrs of wishing it was one, I figure I'll stop wishing and just make it one.)

·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lookin good so far!!! Keep us posted when ya start on the rest of her. Maybe post a sign in the train layout room: Go work on Camaro! :lol: Just a thought.

Bill

Thanks Bill and you're right about that sign :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow that is super clean! You going for a show car or something to drive?
Hopefully both. I redid the car in 1990 and drove it 80,000 miles until the wreck. I wasn't into the car scene, just the car. On several occasions though I'd be driving around and see a show, then enter it. So while it was a driver, I maintained it so that I could show it.

It will be more of a show car when finished this time, but 4-5k miles a year seems the plan.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
W/ the toys you have now & driving yo vert, work, when do you have time for shows :rolleyes: / :lol:
I have several friends in the toy train world that won't run their trains until they've completed the perfect layout. Those friends haven't run their trains in 15 years and miss out on a lot of enjoyment. I run/ran my trains the whole time I worked on them, anytime I laid new track, I'd run them.

Same with my cars, just because they weren't/aren't perfect doesn't mean I'm not going to drive or show them. I'm only going to get to one show'n shine/ cruise-in this summer, today as a matter of fact. I'm taking the BBird, 3rdGen, AND the 68 subframe with engine just for the conversation it ought to generate.:D

·
8,984 Posts
You should make this your build thread.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
I have several friends in the toy train world that won't run their trains until they've completed the perfect layout. Those friends haven't run their trains in 15 years and miss out on a lot of enjoyment. I run/ran my trains the whole time I worked on them, anytime I laid new track, I'd run them.

Same with my cars, just because they weren't/aren't perfect doesn't mean I'm not going to drive or show them. I'm only going to get to one show'n shine/ cruise-in this summer, today as a matter of fact. I'm taking the BBird, 3rdGen, AND the 68 subframe with engine just for the conversation it ought to generate.:D
Plz share :eager:

:nopics:

You should make this your build thread.
:agree: Or Start a new one ;) / :p

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 52 Posts