Modern Camaro Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
you bet there is!!! they have handled everything for me so well and so professionally. i can't wait to see her come back from the power polish. i've heard about the quality of work that this guy does and i've heard his cars look like polished glass when he is done with them. i'll make sure to post some high quality pics once all that is done too

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
you bet there is!!! they have handled everything for me so well and so professionally. i can't wait to see her come back from the power polish. i've heard about the quality of work that this guy does and i've heard his cars look like polished glass when he is done with them. i'll make sure to post some high quality pics once all that is done too
Congrats Kitty, Glad things R Working out for ya!!! Look forward to seeing the pics after Polishing....

·
Registered
277 Posts
Kitty - I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your new car (again!).

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
thanks everyone!! it feels so good to have her back again. she's half torn apart in my garage at home doing some appearance mods to her and getting ready for her first ever car show on the weekend. i'll make sure to get lots of pics :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
hahhaa ya we were laughing last night trying to get the mods done and make sure the car is in pristine condition that it'll probably be my bogger that takes home best in show :lol: oh well it'll be a kick ass display at least

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
thanks buzz. i don't even know what kind of makes and models are going to be at this show. i'm taking my camera of course and i'm sure i'll have lots of pics to posts after the fact. and we just got word that hubby's job has been postponed so we get to bring both big rigs and the car. gonna be sweet :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Glad to hear everything worked out okay. Looking forward to some pics! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Sure glad to hear the great news, restores your faith in other people.
Go get'm at the show!

101 - 113 of 113 Posts