Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks, greetings from Germany

got my 2SS back from the painter today, so here are a few pics you might like to see

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
wow that is one nice looking camaro! Do you have spacers behind the wheels? Your wheels look really nice and flush with the fenders. My next mod is lowering it and flushing the wheels out to the fenders.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Holy crap that's nice! I hear the Camaros are a big hit in Germany, is that true?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for you nice comments :thumbsup:

there are 1-inch spacers each behind the wheels, I dont like it if the wheels are inside the fenders

Camaros in Germany are very uncommon, most of the US-cars here are Mustangs;
we have a separate forum for 2010-camaros with now 40 cars, I suppose there are not more than 60 cars all over germany right now

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your car looks amazing. Has me rethinking widening my rear wheels. If possible can you give us one more picture directly from the back of the vehicle? Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi folks, greetings from Germany

got my 2SS back from the painter today, so here are a few pics you might like to see
Looks great, must be nice to drive in around where there are only 60 or camaros. I bet you are tunrning heads everywhere. The accednt on the wheel makes it look awesome. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts