Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Thats awesome man. I know you miss your pop. My dad passed away on Sep 2 2011. Thats the hardest thing I have ever went through. He would always want to go with me to car shows and things. I really miss that. But am very thankful to have had a dad like he was. So I think its awesome what you did with your car, honoring your dad. Its never easy. They may be gone but never forgotten.
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
VERY NICE Tribute, I'm sure Ur Dad is Looking Down with a Permagrin!!!! Very Coool...

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Yes, your Dad is smiling down on you. I know mine is. I bought my Camaro on the 2nd anniversary of his passing.
Great looking Camaro. Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice car:thumbsup: For sure your dad would love it! Do you have any close up pics of the Veterans Honoe badge, and where /how does one go about getting one? Again, very nice car.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice car:thumbsup: For sure your dad would love it! Do you have any close up pics of the Veterans Honoe badge, and where /how does one go about getting one? Again, very nice car.
If you go to my photos, I just uploaded pix of the badge. Send me a PM and I'll explain what I did to get it.
Cheers,
E

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Great story and how so true! BTW..Thanks for your service!!;)

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your welcome, I only ask that You be on the lookout for these young kids with High & tight haircuts and maybe wearing dessert boots. They are Truly the ones that need to hear "Thanks" right.
E

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
I do! I personally thank them and shake their hand every day at work, at DFW airport. I must see twenty five or more every day, some days more.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts