Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pictures I took at the dealership. They are going to keep her until Saturday evening then she is coming home to Popa! :lol: :5go:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
awesome...another one hits the streets...ENJOY!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Congrats!! Hey, do YOU fit inside your Camaro?? :lol:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations on your ride!!!!! Why aren't you taking it home with you????
Well this is the very first Camaro that has come to that dealership so I agreed to let them show it until Saturday. I know, I am too nice but GM neeeds all the help they can get at the moment.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well this is the very first Camaro that has come to that dealership so I agreed to let them show it until Saturday. I know, I am too nice but GM neeeds all the help they can get at the moment.
I was thinking I would be heading down the road with a big grin on my face. Did you get any free oil changes or anything extra for being a nice guy?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I did the same thing let the dealership keep mine a few days. They gave me 3 free oil changes for it...We all have to help out :5go:

·
Registered
56 Posts
You guys are better men than I am. I would be driving that mofo! Or at least driving it at night and letting them detail it and put back on the showroom floor during the day!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts