Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the e-mail saying my car will start to be framed around 10am tomorrow morning and if they stay on schedule it should be dropping into the main line of body around 1:30pm Tomorrow :D :thumbsup: Vin # looks to be in my Ears by Wednesday sometime !!!!!!!!

As soon as I hear the Vin I'm singing the car happpy Birthday hahahahahaha

Grabs a bag and starts breathing My Cheek bones are starting to hurt because of the permagin im getting just from hearing this :D

Talked to the Bank yesterday and looks like im going to be getting in at a Dam good intrest rate...... still possible of me getting better they say who knows we will see.

TY OSHAWA :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
EXCELLENT!

Congrats...your long wait is almost over.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's wrong with Mexicans?
its an inside joke I got my roof done earlier this year and one of the hispanics
layed down and took a nap durinjg the whole time the others were busting there a$$ then when it was lunch he woke up to eat. Lazy A$$ lol
I think she is trying to say he needs to build my car and make it seem longer

she is upset hers is covered in Snow lol Maybe after he builds my car he can come dig hers out :lol:

Congrats man!!! Soon you'll be taking pictures and doing :fluffy: with one of these on your face :D
Well im not taking pictures however I am grinning .

well it's being built today, how'dya feel?
Grinning like a possum as my boss put it :lol: just knowing its being built as we speak makes me grin.

I think this process is awsome especially since thats what im around all day long here an assembly line where it starts out as bare metal and comes out as a A$$ kicking piece of machinery........ Mine just wont have a Cannon lol

Thats awsome!!!! They never told me when my build date was going to be (my salesman was not the communicating type), you are that much closer, enjoy it!:5go:

Well im VERYYY luck with an awsome dealer and the help by someone who works at the plant im being given very extensive detail on when mine is built :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Woot! The wait is almost over! :thumbsup:

BTW - pictures of it next to your '69 are required. :D

I cant wait to just get her home put her next to my 69 in the garage and sit in a lawn chair on the driveway and grin :lol: Trust me I will do it lol

I will be going on a road trip with a group of friends come early April up to Eureka Springs in North West part of Arkansas. Everyone will be in fbodies and a Vette. I will be the only one with the NEW 5thgen. My friend with the Vette just dropped in a New motor so for him and I it will be a good Break in :D I cant wait to just get out on the highways and cruise and enjoy the comfort. I hear its a 8 hour trip time to crank into the boston accoustics :D

I'm sure it may be longer with us pulling over for pictures.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts