Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the roadmaster i normally drive everyday is obviously pissed off at me... and i hate when he does this. i think i might know why...

mistake #1:
before christmas i parked him for a while so i could drive the formula to work a few days... well that turned into a few weeks (cuz i was just enjoying driving WarBird too much)... and i just knew Silvio (the roadmaster) would get jealous. he was just stewing over the fact that i was driving another car... he has done that before.

mistake #2:
well, then Scott's cousin came in town and needed to borrow a car. so i lent him Silvio to tool around in for a week or so while he was in town. i bet Silvio was cursing me every time Scott's cousin got behind the wheel.

well, around new year's i started driving Silvio again cuz Scott got me a new stereo for him. and i've been driving him now for a few weeks and i thought maybe all was forgiven since he got some bump in the trunk. but then i must have pissed him off more cuz i made...

mistake #3:
i promised to give him a bath last Sunday and didn't follow through. we just got busy around the house and i never got around to it.

so now, i'm paying for my mistakes... notice this is all happening on the driver's side. i'm obviously being punished for my transgressions. :lol:

in the past few days:
1. driver's window has fallen off the track
2. driver's door molding has fallen off
3. driver's door top chrome trim has started rubbing on the rear door's trim causing it to crack and separate from door
4. transmission has started acting up
5. air bag light came on (he only has one on the driver's side)

anyone have any advice on how to make up to my car so he stops breaking things??

this weekend is supposed to be cold, but i'm thinking maybe i ought to follow up on that bath before something else breaks. crazy roadmaster... should've been a girl car named Christine.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man, you are harsh. :lol:

i think with a little love, Silvio will be back to being nice. i couldn't give him up to cash for clunkers, i certainly couldn't see him bulldozed.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
man, you are harsh. :lol:

i think with a little love, Silvio will be back to being nice. i couldn't give him up to cash for clunkers, i certainly couldn't see him bulldozed.
Ok, here's a better idea: Offer to turn him into a pro-touring beast.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Maybe take him for a few drinks (High Octane Only). Nice rub down (detailing). Go for a nice long drive with those new tunes playing. Wear some nice heels to press his pedals with.;)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe take him for a few drinks (High Octane Only). Nice rub down (detailing). Go for a nice long drive with those new tunes playing. Wear some nice heels to press his pedals with.;)
:lol: i think he'll like that one. but now i gotta fix all those other things too... he's making sure i'll be giving him a lot of attention. spoiled car...

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
threaten to go back to classic and trade it in on something new lol I'm sure Eric agree's :lol: ERic even has that special exhaust he can install on it :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup. i remember that thread. and no matter what anyone else says, i believe cars have personalities and can sometimes act just like people. it's just too much to call it coincidence. ;)

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Bulldozer.

Maybe threaten to send it to that Canadian Redneck who bashes cars up all the time (the one who couldn't kill the 3800 Buick).
i agree with you. i would threaten his existance. he needs to understand that your a 2 car kinda person. put him in his place and then give him a bath after that.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just make sure they're not the "Rally Yellow Heels" he may get upset and think you are thinking of the 'Bee while driving him:lol:
:lol: i remember telling you i had those... i think you were prolly thinking i was nuts at the time. hehe

i guess i could threaten him with buying another car from Eric, maybe if i tell him my plans to get a CTS coupe he'll straighten up ;)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Just make sure they're not the "Rally Yellow Heels" he may get upset and think you are thinking of the 'Bee while driving him:lol:
I went to a bachelor party and saw someone wearing Rally Yellow Heels :lol:

SELENA :eek: :lol: You live close to bourbon st dont you :lol:

:lol: i remember telling you i had those... i think you were prolly thinking i was nuts at the time. hehe

i guess i could threaten him with buying another car from Eric, maybe if i tell him my plans to get a CTS coupe he'll straighten up ;)
Why tell him just do it :lol: its been to long since yall have bought a NEW car Eric told me so :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I went to a bachelor party and saw someone wearing Rally Yellow Heels :lol:

SELENA :eek: :lol: You live close to bourbon st dont you :lol:
i wanna know who stole my heels!! haha ;)

Jekyll-N-Hyde said:
Why tell him just do it :lol: its been to long since yall have bought a NEW car Eric told me so :lol:
yeah, i'm not that rich. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts