Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a new guy, and I thought I'd upload some photo's of my pride and joy, Gray Eagle.

Enjoy!

Lingenfelter Pedals

Trailblazer SS emblems on an SLP mount

Barton Short Throw Shifter with un-etched brushed aluminum shift knob

My V1 mounted to the mirror using a blend mount and powered off of the mirror.

AAC PW13's

My calipers powdercoated VR by Mike the powdercoater.

AAC LED back up lights and my new license plate. (oh, and AAC license plate LED's) :)

Can't forget the fuzzy dice!

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
I don't know about the fuzzy dice....lol but the rest is great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Nice work! Looks great. Especially like the color!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
How is the v1 system??? Been looking at getting one.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I was going to hang stuff on my mirror, but then I would realize I would die from not being able to see through the entire left side of the window haha

I really want to get my calipers re-painted or powder coated because they've faded from that dark gray to a really light gray :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
Should post a photo or 2 of the new calipers on the car!

I've been debating from a red or a blue..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ject, yea I know what you mean. CGM has blue flecks in it, which people will say it would be weird to get red accessories. But I think the red calipers turned out looking really nice on the CGM and SIM stripes. Sorry the pics are crappy, they were taken with my Iphone. When I get back to San Diego I'll take some better shots. I'm pretty thrilled with the way the calipers turned out. I also installed some steel braided brake lines. I have some hawk ceramic pads to go in there eventually as well.

BEFORE

AFTER

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you like that Barton shifter?
I absolutely love this shifter. It feels so much better in your hand than the stocker. I felt like the stock shift knob was awkward feeling. I didn't like it at all. The shifter itself is much firmer, the throw is reduced A LOT, and shifts are more precise. There is absolutely ZERO slop in the shifter now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How is the v1 system??? Been looking at getting one.
Expensive, but worth it in the long run I think. I really like the warning arrows. They tell you which direction the threat is coming from. Only thing I would add to this is GPS so that it remembers false alarms.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love the VR calipers! I want all red highlights on my CGM.

How long did it take to powdercoat them?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
I like everything except the Back emblem. You might trying painting the black spaces CGM. I think it would look better.

Thanks again fro sharing!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the VR calipers! I want all red highlights on my CGM.

How long did it take to powdercoat them?
The wait was pretty long. I think I got on the list in August, and I didn't get my calipers until November. I went through this guy over on camaro5 named Mike the powdercoater.

http://www.thepowdercoater.com/

Top notch work though, I recommend him to anyone. It cost me $350, with a $300 core deposit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like everything except the Back emblem. You might trying painting the black spaces CGM. I think it would look better.

Thanks again fro sharing!
Yeah I would have preferred to not have that black piece on there, but it's covering up the holes. :)

·
8,984 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts