Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dec 2011.JPG

topless 2.JPG

the tatt.JPG Well I guess that I should have started here in the first place. The pitty party is in another thread. Basicly my Dad and I had a bet... and I lost. Who ever lost the bet would buy the other guy a "new Camaro" the coups had just hit the street at that time. Before the end of the time for the bet, our Dad went to be with our Mom and the Lord. Once I finished closing out the Estate (21 years Active Duty Military, closing your folks Estate; THE TOUGHEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE) I decided to honor the bet. She sits in the garage and it's here anytime He wants to come down and go for a spin.
I'm pretty sure it has every factory option. There are MANY people on this site that have helped me with the add ons, for that I THANK YOU.

-Borla S type (edit 15 Oct 2013) CATBACKS now!
-Custom painted 1969 Ol school rally stripes, black out of the panel on the back like the 69's and black out rear bow tie. Painted Dad's initials on the front quarter panels.
-Airaide CAI
-Strong MAF
-Chrome fuse box cover
-Carbon Fiber plinum
-Custom painted fuel rail covers (like on the Vettes)
-RX Catch can
-hidden front Lic. plate frame (California manditory)
-Super Sport floor matts
-S/S CAD locking fuel door

I thinks thats it for now.... Thanks again for all the help from everybody!!
Happy New Year.
E

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Sorry for your loss... You never really get over it...You just move on because you just have to....

Nice car, and you will always have the memories of your dad..

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Man that has to be tough. Beautiful ride!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Nice way to show your tribute towards him. Sorry for your loss, but rejoice thier life they lived.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words. You are all right, He was a motorhead and we were always racing something.... My Absolute Best Friend! He is where He should be, and I can't get in the car without thinking nothing but great thoughts.
E

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
My dad passed in April and Dec 25th was his birthday. It was very tough this year.
We never forget what they taught us and we honor them in everything we do. I am 47 and I know how hard it was, I cant imagine how hard it would have been at your age.
Very very nice car. Thank you for your service to our country. We are here for you.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. You are all right, He was a motorhead and we were always racing something.... My Absolute Best Friend! He is where He should be, and I can't get in the car without thinking nothing but great thoughts.
E
Just know you are not alone...

Today is my Mom's birthday, and she is gone..

Rough, rough, day.

Only two people called me "son"...And they are both gone...

So again, you don't grieve alone..

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey bucketlist, Through the settling of the Estate and all the drama. My whole thought was to Honor BOTH of Our Father's. I sleep very well at night.
Let me know if I can do anything for you....
E

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hey bucketlist, Through the settling of the Estate and all the drama. My whole thought was to Honor BOTH of Our Father's. I sleep very well at night.
Let me know if I can do anything for you....
E
Thanks. all is OK.

I will make them proud everyday.

And I am glad you sleep well and are doing well..

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added Technostalgia LED tail lights.....

HOLY MOLY, these lights are soooo trick! I am admitting here and now; I will have trouble with the LAW! The flasher mode looks just like an unmarked CHP car. I'm F ' I N G LOVING THIS CAR! A guy (or Gal) my age should NOT be having this much fun!! Not on the road at least.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Try running down the road with your emergency flashers on....you will get pulled over for impersonating a police vehicle!

Fun hitting your brakes at night and seeing peoples faces glow and their eyes get real wide with shock in the rear view mirror!:lol:

Yep, I love mine too!

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New transfusion...

WELL...... We've reached another milestone. After 24 months, the oil is old. With 1644 total miles She's got Her fresh oil both up front and in the rear.
E

Attachments

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A quick update; Just didn't have enough growl for me. Called Borla, spoke with Steve. He said the cat backs will delete the reseinators. Ordered, installed.... NOW much deeper sound.
E

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Thats great! Enjoy, Merry Xmas Sir!:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts