Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local dealership and they still don't have their Black LT in yet. I pulled up and a couple of salesmen started to flood out the door. I usually drive the GTO or G8 when they see me. Once I got out of my Grand Am they all recognized me and knew why I was there. They all just turned around and went back inside.:lol: GM has a few more days to get them out to the dealerships.

I did pick up a nice brochure while I was there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went to my local dealership and they still don't have their Black LT in yet. I pulled up and a couple of salesmen started to flood out the door. I usually drive the GTO or G8 when they see me. Once I got out of my Grand Am they all recognized me and knew why I was there. They all just turned around and went back inside.:lol: GM has a few more days to get them out to the dealerships.

I did pick up a nice brochure while I was there.
Haha, I get the same treatment......like oh it's just you LOL

My dealer was informed that he will not see his demo car till the 11th of May.

Interesting

Robin

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, I get the same treatment......like oh it's just you LOL

My dealer was informed that he will not see his demo car till the 11th of May.

Interesting

Robin

Hey, that's the first I heard about dealerships not getting a car by the big roll out date.

Must be because places like Indiana and Illinois don't have any Interstate roads or railroad systems to ship them by...:lol: and we are located so much farther away than California or Texas.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I just spoke to the dealer and I just moved up to a stand still, lol, I mean I am now number four waiting to get built the top six are built, when will you guys get yours, I was told late June if I get built within the next 3 weeks, crap I hate the wait, Eagles player is waiting just like me Go EAGLES!!!

Last time I asked I was at 2030 now at 1100 what the freak is going on

·
Registered
516 Posts
No 5th gens in western Ky! (please somebody tell me I'm wrong)

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm just guessing that GM wanted to hit the "big" markets first. My original post also was to add the comedy of my dealer seeing a little too much of my pestering self.

I thought that the people living in the middle of the US were the stereotypical Camaro owner. I've search and tried to find out where the most Camaros were sold originally and where most are registered today. Anybody have that data? I would love to see it.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BOOOO. I drove by the local dealership on my way home from Class tonight.

Still no 2010 Camaro. There is a 1st Gen sitting in the showroom though. I guess they are getting ready for when it does come in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts