Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer here in St. Louis just got their Demo...a Victory Red 1LT/RS, Black interior, Midnight finish on the wheels. I just took it for a test drive and WOW! For a V-6, that thing has got some pop!!!

Oh, and it gets better! I found out mine was biult and should arrive within 2 weeks! Yeah!!! I got a 2LT/RS, IBM, Beige leather, 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels, automatic. VIN is A9107299!!!

Great day today!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Stopped in at Houston area dealer

Had a maroon SS (2ss?), $38k plus $5k premium. Sales dude said I could take delivery immediately and that they have a Black SS coming in later in the day. Nice to finally see the Camaro in the flesh , hard to get the scale of the car until you sit in it, I'm a big guy 6 ft plus and I noticed i could feel my hair hit the the trim on the sun roof but I like the driver position. The same dealer wanted a $5k premium when I bought my 03 Chev SSR , I waited a few months and bought it for sticker then a few months later they were $5k less than sticker.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My dealer here in St. Louis just got their Demo...a Victory Red 1LT/RS, Black interior, Midnight finish on the wheels. I just took it for a test drive and WOW! For a V-6, that thing has got some pop!!!

Oh, and it gets better! I found out mine was biult and should arrive within 2 weeks! Yeah!!! I got a 2LT/RS, IBM, Beige leather, 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels, automatic. VIN is A9107299!!!

Great day today!!
You have to know this is coming.
:nopics:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts