Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I asked the question what judges were looking for when you go to a car show. I got some great info from everyone. I went to the All Chevy & Camaro show in Issaquah, WA on Sunday and took home best in class - street stock. My first win & trophy! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey, I saw this on Facebook yesterday from Synergy Green Camaro. Congrats on your trophy and I am sure you will be getting more. With that beautiful Synergy Green color we kind of have an unfair advantage over all other colors.

·
Registered
383 Posts
A while back I asked the question what judges were looking for when you go to a car show. I got some great info from everyone. I went to the All Chevy & Camaro show in Issaquah, WA on Sunday and took home best in class - street stock. My first win & trophy! :D
Awesome!

Congratulations Misty! It's great to hear about you winning best in class - street stock. I bet you're going to plan on attending a lot more car shows now huh? :thumbsup:

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Congrats on getting that first out of the way ... what is the definition of Street Stock, if you don't mind? I'm guessing that's what I would be, but I have no idea on the categories

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
"Street Stock" means a street legal production car that still has the original engine in it...I think...but I find all the divisions a bit confusing myself. [URL="
[/URL]
Thanks Envy ... so you can do whatever you want to that engine as long as it remains street legal and the VINs match ... kool

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Way to go! Now that is something to be very proud of!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats on getting that first out of the way ... what is the definition of Street Stock, if you don't mind? I'm guessing that's what I would be, but I have no idea on the categories
The show had two catagories "Modified Camaro" & "Stock Camaro". Modified = any changes made to the car after delivery from factory. Stock = no changes made to the car after delivery from factory, except for wear & tear items such as batteries, tires.

The entry for "Modified" was so large for Gen 5 class they decided to split it. Modified = mainly performance mods, some appearance mods. Street Stock = mainly appearance mods, some performance mods.

There were many beautiful cars there and I can't begin to tell you how surprised & excited I was when they called out my car & name.

Thank you everyone for the Congrats!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts