Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
370 hp crate motor 342 posi rear turbo 350 trans flowmaster exhaust system 92 k original miles still have the original 327 in the garage, had it 14 years got engaged in it, ( this way shell never ask me to sell it) ;) this one is for keeps

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool:
That is beautiful. I'm hoping to have one of these of my own in a few years. Nice way to keep the car. Get engaged in it. I must give it to you, that was pretty smart! :lol:

·
Registered
523 Posts
nice niner bro, i got one too its red like everyone elses thinking about painting it orginal scheme burnished brown w/white d90 (hockey stripe) black vinyl topl

i think its an original bb car it was raked high in the front and had a bb heater core. but its been changed over to a sb now.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
First Gens suck :p BeAuTiFuL cAr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like a First Gen Camaro as I have always said since buying one myself.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
first off NICEEEEEEE
second off very smart
third off your car sounds great... and (im guessing your wife) who was recording the video breaths heavily:p
asthma bro it sucks ,Flowmasters thanks for the nice comments , I was considering selling it to get the 2010 but watching the vids has changed my mind now the 2010 will come into my life a little later

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
asthma bro it sucks ,Flowmasters thanks for the nice comments , I was considering selling it to get the 2010 but watching the vids has changed my mind now the 2010 will come into my life a little later
well im glad your keeping it... sucks about the asthma.... best wishes

·
Registered
26 Posts
My work in progress

My 1969 Firebird (and 2010 Camaro down payment)
Still needs some work but it runs nice and has no dings or dents. I just like driving it around, sounds good and gets some looks, even in its current condition.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nice first Gens! **** nix too bad ya gotta sell the bird to get the Camaro that would be a really hard choice for me. Actually I probably wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would keep it if I could, but 2 things keep that from happening.
1. I need the cash for a down payment
2. I live in the city and don't have much room for extra cars.

I am driving it as much as I can to enjoy it now. To make a comparison, my first house I did a ton of work to myself, and when I put it up for sale, I was afraid I would miss it a lot. But after moving into my new house, I forgot all about my old house. I hope the same goes for my Firebird and my new Camaro.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts