Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I tried uploading this video a couple days onto youtube but I had connection problems and its appears it did make it online afterall lol, since I was looking through camaro video and saw mine online haha. Well this is just a sample of my work, I just started using a new program but so far its been really hard to grasp the program for it do what I want, so I may switch back to my old software later, im still trying to plan it out and figure it out, im not happy with it, I think I may flip the last video to the start to build speed..........complicated thoughts on my idea..........but let me know what you think...............AGAIN THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE............more to come........a full movie once I get my hands on a real camaro
ENJOY and if you like the progress hit the REP button
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmArQotdHJ8

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
not bad dude (and I am a video editor)...one thing I would have done differently is kept the "kill bill" music going over the '69 instead of cutting it out so quickly...or at least put some sort of a transition in there. Sorry, that's the editor in me taking...I liked it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice video. I'll shoot this over to my partners here at the Camaro plant to enjoy. When you get the final cut make sure to post it here at 5thGen. As for the plant things are moving along nice and smooth you won't be disappointed. Go Camaro

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, yeah the 69 camaro tidbit is not going to in that place, just kills the mood..........video starts building speed then drops off with that, I knew it from the moment I put it there, so I will probably cut it out and put to the beginning, so far its just trying to understand this sony editing software, otherwise I may go back to other software, or try to get premiere again working...............more to come

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I like the throwback to the old commercial's commentator, maybe you could still use that, just without the image of the car, and then blend it in with the music, like PowerFreak said.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Question?

the first part of the video...i saw that part on GM SITE. the same place you got the footage of the old camaro..k how did you save the video showing start up and gauges as I do not see it anymore. If you have saved the video, can I get it from you?
thanks
mike

·
Registered
461 Posts
Good job, keep them coming.
Maybe for a future project maybe one of you photo/video editors could create a video of a 69 Camaro morphing into a 2010. I would like to see different angles of the 1st gen. transforming into the 5th.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
That was pretty sweet!

I like the full stripes over the front/rear valances!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm not a video editor, but I stayed at a holiday inn last night... oh and I know VIDEOS.. ehemmm..:D

I liked it... and the old school commentary fits perfectly with the retro style.. the power slide was my fav. I will be doing that soon.. :patriot:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.