Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
It looks nice, but I'm starting to get a bit numb to carbon fiber look as it's seemingly everywhere nowadays. It's getting to be a bit stale to me as a "wow factor". Not knocking it if you dig it, but to me it's more "meh" than awesome.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya. Its not for everyone and maybe overdone. But thats the beauty of hydro imaging...tons of patterns to choose from...carbon fiber is a fail-safe.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Easy on the hate fellas! The only reason I would ever buy real carbon fiber is if I had a purpose built race car. I dont wanna be known as the idiot who wasted his money on real carbon fiber when theres cheaper alternatives.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...but to each their own I suppose. Id rather not spend 10x as much for something just so I can say its real carbon fiber.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I'm with Lu on this, it's not that we dislike it as the fact that it's a Vararam and the workmanship on the wrap looks quality, it's just not jaw-dropping. Nobody's hating. It's your car, so if you're happy with it, it doesn't matter what a couple of punks like us on a forum think about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts