Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I special ordered and just picked up my new 2014 Camaro SS... 2SS version, RS package, performance short-throw shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, painted matching engine cover, Red Rock Metallic paint, black leather interior... and when I brought it home from my dealer, I installed the BMR strut tower brace and Cold Air Inductions, Inc. cold air intake on it that I had already waiting at home! hahaha.. oh, plus I pulled the fuse for the exhaust so the baffles stay open all the time :) I have attached some pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
I recognize you from the Monte forums.
Camaro looks great! I think you will love it.

I think it is humorous how many of us went from a Monte to a Camaro.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recognize you from the Monte forums.
Camaro looks great! I think you will love it.

I think it is humorous how many of us went from a Monte to a Camaro.
yeah man!! I recognize your username as well!! from way back! ;-)

and thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Awsome car! I was looking at new ones at the dealership this week while I was there. Just can't bring myself to go back into debt for a new one, but they are soooo amazing!:lol:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Beauty...!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Congrats and very sweet looking Camaro :D:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
nice looking car ... I'm really interested in seeing a RRM live to get the true feel for the color ... of course, my local dealer does a horrid job at ordering Camaros so it might be a while.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I was looking into these recently and fell in love with the hood. Was debating on whether it was worth trading in my 2LT/RS for a new 2014 SS. Like others - I just didn't want to add on to the debt and will keep what I have for now. Beautiful car btw! Love the color.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Nice! Love that red.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man!

so far I have the CAI, strut tower brace, just installed a catch-can last week, and of course have my custom tune done to it...

that's it for now... gotta build up the mod piggy-bank some more now hahaha...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts