Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If everyone doesn't know it already, I am a Fiero nut. Loved them when they first came out. Almost bought one (long story). Well my business had a great startup week and the numbers are alot more than expected to say the least. So naturally I started thinking of what I might want to do for a next project (after resurrecting the Z28 of course). Impala SS? Typhoon? Another Nova? Na A Fiero. So I looked into what I wanted to build it like. I have been saying for a while a LS swap Fiero. But they way they have to be installed I am not to enthused with. So I looked into alternates, GN powertrain? Typhoon? and just started searching the net. Well came up with the answer...http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/07/why-hasnt-anyone-created-a-2-0l-di-turbo-fiero/. I'm going to definately do it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
<<almost died in a firetrap oops i meant fiero

guess i did get 9000 bucks for a month long headache.

i got lucky. we were doing 60 down the highway, and a car full of 15yr olds w/permits decides to cross the highway in front of us, and hit the gas instead of the brake when they t-boned us. i was only a passenger, and we got hit on driver side. we spun 3X around and landed against a fence. the driver had glass all over his left side, not sure of other injuries. the kids in the crown vic/towncar/caprice... not sure but full size 80's model, none of them got hurt, i dont even think their car was damaged much. the fiero was tied into a knot pretty much. glad i had my seatbelt on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts