Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new ride....Sapphire Moon Whisper. When I was driving home I saw the blue moon in the sky....And it happens to match the new Camaro. It's not an SS this time....It's a 2013 Hot Wheels V6 automatic...yes...y'all heard me right, an automatic....It was just time for me. Anyways...there she is.....that's why I haven't been around much...Been going back n forth on going to the LFX auto from my M6 LS3....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
That paint looks amazing!! And the wheels are pretty cool too!! The V6s aren't too bad. I drove one as a rental. Once you're used to a modded LS3 tho...it takes some getting used to. But they're still fun especially when you keep the revs high!! Congrats!

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That paint looks amazing!! And the wheels are pretty cool too!! The V6s aren't too bad. I drove one as a rental. Once you're used to a modded LS3 tho...it takes some getting used to. But they're still fun especially when you keep the revs high!! Congrats!
yeah, it took quite a bit of going back/forth with the decision to give up my LS3 and to LFX....No regrets :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Congrats there ... that Hot Wheels blue is a very nice color ... I'm positive you will enjoy it just as much as your last

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congtats on your new ride. I've seen some v6 cars post some impressive horsepower.
One question. Does your v6 get better mpg or is it too soon to tell?
By the way, that blue looks good!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I picked up my new ride....Sapphire Moon Whisper. When I was driving home I saw the blue moon in the sky....And it happens to match the new Camaro. It's not an SS this time....It's a 2013 Hot Wheels V6 automatic...yes...y'all heard me right, an automatic....It was just time for me. Anyways...there she is.....that's why I haven't been around much...Been going back n forth on going to the LFX auto from my M6 LS3....
Wow,

Big congrats on the Camaro acquisition. It looks amazing! Feel free to let us know if you ever have questions. Until then, happy driving!!

:thumbsup:,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 20 of 44 Posts