5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That didn't take long.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=339431&GT1=28103

NBC's 'My Own Worst Enemy,' 'Lipstick Jungle' Canceled
Nov. 13, 2008, 3:11 PM EST
Zap2It.com

NBC is dropping two of its dramas.

Word came in this week from media sources that NBC has canceled "My Own Worst Enemy" and "Lipstick Jungle."

Newcomer "Enemy," starring Christian Slater, has been falling in the ratings in recent weeks, pulling in a paltry 4.3 million viewers on Monday's airing. Although having "Heroes" as a lead-in should have helped, the superhero drama has been slipping with viewers lately. There's no word if "Enemy" will continue to burn off its remaining episodes or if it'll be replaced.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Slater is a good actor, the show just never took off, I've watched each episode so far. It just isn't doing it, I'm not surprised it will be canceled

That and they showed the car in one scene so far - tools :lol:

Really? no camaro after the first episode...that sucks. After the first episode, I thought it had potential, but the story was just too bland...never got interesting enough to hold my attention...I gave up 1/2 way into the 3rd episode.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Doh, that sucks, I liked that show. :(
And not even just because the Camaro was in it, it was a good show!

WTF is wrong with NBC?
Cancel a good show with decent ratings (My Own Worst Enemey) yet keep a crappy show with piss poor ratings (Knight Rider).

NBC FTL.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Shocking news. Fox canceled something good.

·
Registered
601 Posts
This sucks! I really liked that show! Haven't looked at the link yet, but am courious as to why? Hard economy would be a good guess. The USA and many other countries are in a S**T Sandwich right now. The sad thing is its gonna get worse before it gets better.

·
Registered
523 Posts
i was hyped about the show at first,but then the camaro disapeared and it was in the wrong time frame.I had to dvr every episode.

the overall plot is cool and slater nailed the part add a lil more excitment and more camaro.:roxor:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
I liked the show and haven't missed one yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts