Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
not a bad show...certainly less gay than night rider.

nice to see the Camaro in action, sure it will be seen more in upcoming episodes...shows like that have lots of car chases.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Loved the show. I got lost a few times, but I think it will be better once I get used to the names of who is who.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome!

I just finished up watching the show. I'd have to say that it's one of the best shows on TV right now. It can get kind of confusing with the two different names/characters, but I think it keeps you on your toes and keeps you guessing.

Oh, BTW, that Camaro scene was the best! The car looked great and sounded awesome. Can't wait to see more of it in future episodes.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Yeah, It was over like 10 minutes ago. It was pretty good, and I laughed when he capped that girl in the hotel room square in the head. It can get kinda confusing, but for the most part, It's pretty good....

BTW Their son is either adopted, or has a real bad tan, because there is no way he can come out lookin like that.... Unless its like that stuff on the Discovery Channel.... or something.....

ANYWAY........ Good show, and if you don't like it, I guarantee it will only get better.

P.S. I almost yelled at my mom for calling the 5th Gen a frickin Mustang....:mad: :BangHead: :eek: :screwy: :confused: :no: :bat:

·
Registered
208 Posts
P.S. I almost yelled at my mom for calling the 5th Gen a frickin Mustang....
yeah, my mom was like that's the new camaro... it looks like a mustang
i kept sayin to my dad, it does not look like a mustang, how could she say that, the mustang looks ancient compared to the camaro i said
:popcorn: :eek: :barf: :no: :mad: :bat: :boxing: :BangHead:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts