Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

On April 9, 2010, Miami University's Pi Beta Phi fraternity for women held a spring formal at the quaint Lake Lyndsay Lodge in Hamilton, Ohio. The sloppy, slutty details of what transpired that boozy enchanted evening are tremendous.

Click the link for letters and police dispatch notes....I love my school!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Awesome our future leaders.....

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
sounds like they had some serious fun. :lol: i can only imagine the **** they stirred up with their HQ tho. i wouldn't want to be there for that. i bet they got tore a new one.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Its a shame kids cant have any respect for other peoples stuff. You can have fun without drink. I would kick them out of school and make them pay for the damages.... but thats just my opinion:angry:

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Everyone has done some other than politically correct stuff in their lives, but just not posted all over the INTERNET. Thank god they didn't have the INTERNET the majority of my life...................

·
Registered
457 Posts
one of the reasons why I DON'T drink...bama is right, you can have fun in college without alcohol

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
There's nothing wrong with partying and having a good time, but that went WAY over the line.
That group was just stupid, and highly disrespectful and immature.

They should make the students pay for all the damages IMO.

Not surprised to learn that the sorority chapter got suspended for a year because of it, they deserve that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts