Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered a 1SS with Recaro seats (power on both sides) and the MN6 with short throw shifter, I added Nav, Backup Camera and a couple of other options. I would caution big guys and girls to pass on the Recaro's. I'm 6'3, 205 and I feel very comfortable in these seats but the seats leave little room for a large person. I wonder how many people will actually order these seats in a 1SS?

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
2016 Camaro 1SS
769 Posts
I ordered a 1SS with Recaro seats (power on both sides) and the MN6 with short throw shifter, I added Nav, Backup Camera and a couple of other options. I would caution big guys and girls to pass on the Recaro's. I'm 6'3, 205 and I feel very comfortable in these seats but the seats leave little room for a large person. I wonder how many people will actually order these seats in a 1SS?
Congrats on your order and finally getting the car ! I also ordered the Recaros with the 1SS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Great looking Camaro!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Those do look likesome really nice seats ... congrats on the buy

·
Registered
807 Posts
you can't go wrong...with Recaro's...!
i love them...!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My wife checking it out as we took it straight off the truck. I did not let the dealer do any detailing to the car. Just the prep (oil change) that they have to do.

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts