Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...As a paying "Vendor Member"... The landlord is trying to raise my rent, and force me to rent a couple other places while he's at it. So unfortunately, as we seem to not be able to come to an agreement, at the end of this current advertising term I've paid for, I will most likely not be re-upping as a paying vendor...

I'll still creep around... Maybe start slinging my crap for free in sections I shouldn't be like some of the others floating around. :lol:

I started as a Vendor Member here first, back in the good ol days of Modern Camaro... Unfortunately, those days are long gone. It's been nothing but a down hill battle ever since the site was sold.

Oh well. :5go:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
And yet we loose another sponsor..... I must admit, I'm not surprised. RacnJsn, we'll miss you. You're not the first to leave, nor will you be the last.

Once of the many reasons Modern Camaro has gone down hill and sucks..... My two cents!!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I hope you still stick around, even if you're not a vendor.

...and Bucky, MC can't be too bad...you still come here! :)

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Sorry to see you leave as a vendor but can understand.. :(

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
That $ucks!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Aye, AutoGuide seems to suck the life out of the good sites through its greed. I stopped being a Jeep Forum paying member after AG bought them and and gave that site a good ole once over screwing.

As much as I like this site, and Jeep Forum, I will not give a penny to AG as a subscriber.

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll still be around and post random crap from time to time.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts