Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry Jinx. I just had to use the higher cowl and the grille design.;)

Now I know it's not perfect, but It's all I could work with for about 20 minutes. Hey, I got a life.:D

P.S: I deliberately made the shadow spiky-like. Tried to be unique..... I might have failed, but that's what makes it more unique, right?

CRITICAL UPDATE:
Due to the Overwhelming demand of a whole entire 2 people, alas, I have redone the grille (carelessly) and didn't know what to do with the fog lights, so I threw on the ones from the Early 70's camaro. They fit it kinda well.....

So it pretty much looks like my Z28 was failsauce.....

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
i think it'll look better with only one foglight per side
my opinon

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Hey im going to be honest for a 20 minute job as you claim its not bad:)
the lower frontend reminds me of a M3 BMW. I'm not fond of the extra tall cowl but then that may appeal to some. and the Fog lamps perhaps that could be a design gm can use on the next body style.....I mean ford isnt changing a lot on there new design so hey lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
the 2nd grille with the almost criss cross stiching...i dunno, but that looks stellar from a distance.

makes it look almost...popping out more..i dunno, its good though

and the 2nd pic's fog lights are almost what i want, something discreet but functional, since fog isnt a big deal in the midwest

·
Registered
347 Posts
try slapping that same grill you used for the top in the bottom and keep the first fog lights(the dual) but close in the space around them and make them recessed.... if that makes any sense
I'm really liking my mental picture of this and my brain has led me to think that if you did the above and also slimmed down the mirrors a little more like the concept and lower the cowl just a little bit then put a front splitter on similar to what the nascar cup cars have with the struts then you would have one bad a$$ Z28! :roxor:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.