Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
torrent -- definitly good start, just a bit more fine tuning and you got a jinx runner

eroc -- all are beautiful EXCEPT the grey top on black body and the inferno concept...just a bit too rap music video for me ;) the tighter two tone was nice, but your originals were amazing.

in fact the first pic with the halos is frankly :O, so yea...definitely considering some custom colors aftermarket...

in fact after coming back i had to add another comment, the suttlety you used on the black top with grey body was so....like i said before suttle it just looked as if it was something made for that bodystyle

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
torrent -- definitly good start, just a bit more fine tuning and you got a jinx runner

eroc -- all are beautiful EXCEPT the grey top on black body and the inferno concept...just a bit too rap music video for me ;) the tighter two tone was nice, but your originals were amazing.

in fact the first pic with the halos is frankly :O, so yea...definitely considering some custom colors aftermarket...

in fact after coming back i had to add another comment, the suttlety you used on the black top with grey body was so....like i said before suttle it just looked as if it was something made for that bodystyle
Thanks man! My original is still my favorite. I also worked on a Police car look.

:roxor::roxor:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thanks man! My original is still my favorite. I also worked on a Police car look.

:roxor::roxor:
I hope Dallas PD does get those...with a car that sharp I'll always be able to catch them outta the corner of my eye in their 1000000000000000000 speed traps on 75.

·
Premium Member
6,274 Posts
The cops don't need that. They waste enough of my tax money.

·
8,984 Posts
I am definitely not liking it.

The top color needs to terminate ABOVE the grille. I think it would look better.

Also, from a design standpoint, IMHO I think the darker color should ALWAYS be on top.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.