Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original concept version:

Mods I made to the original are:
-taller roof
-narrower width
-body color door handles and larger door handles
-removed lower slots on the bottom of front bumper
-changed headlights
-made the 1/4 panel grille where its not made into the fender but rather a black insert
-larger side marker lights
-smaller wheels
-larger mirrors
My production model version in different colors:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
nice choppin

·
Premium Member
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the bumper slots too, but I don't think they will make it on the production model though.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I like those pics.
Can I have one in black with black wheels and a stripe on the cowl that says Bottled 6.2

·
Premium Member
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like those pics.
Can I have one in black with black wheels and a stripe on the cowl that says Bottled 6.2
I would do it but I don't have the abillity to change it to black. I am using microsoft digital image suite 9 and it does not have many tools. I was lucky to be able to change the color in the first place. I tried to get black out of it but was not able to do it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I would do it but I don't have the abillity to change it to black. I am using microsoft digital image suite 9 and it does not have many tools. I was lucky to be able to change the color in the first place. I tried to get black out of it but was not able to do it.
Then how about Navy or dark blue with a silver stripe on the cowl that says Bottled 6.2

·
Premium Member
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am going to do a pink one. My little girl loves pink and Camaros. I am going to make her this pic in pink on a shirt with 5thgen.org on it:D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.