Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
wahoo! mudboggin! ;) looks like y'all had a blast. i like that K5 Blazer. too bad he had to get pulled out. some nice trucks out there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the black Jimmy was hot, it was a beast. We had my friends bronco and my other friends extended cab longbed that you see in one picture out in front because it didn't fit in the trails too well but when were were about to leave we got stuck in that last section of mud on the way out, but then the chevy, the ranger and the jimmy showed up and one by one we watched them get stuck. but the chevy had a hand cranked winch that we attached to a tree, and while I was cranking it the wire cable snapped but luckily it didnt hit anyone, but he had another one and that got the chevy out, who then got the jimmy and us out, the ford was only really stuck because the front left wheel was completely locked up. and then the jimmy got stuck again in that small bowl which you see the chevy tow him out of while almost going into the river, then at some point that blue truck showed up. then we decided to keep wheelin with all those other trucks for a while

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Gotta love the off roading i can say fortunately for me my blazer has yet to get stuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts