1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
wonderful...:mad: Thanks Joe Gibbs :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Don't forget to thank Brian "money-grabbing-sellout" France for letting toyota in! The only reason I knew that jerk Kyle Busch won was the bottom line on ESPN. I have banned nasrice from my TV set permanately.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
yea nice isnt it..and I know NASCAR has import nameplates in the race back in the start..but to have Toyota in on everything that is part of what makes America ..America..just gets me.
Toyota is as American as apple pie..
and yes Brian "money-grabbing-sellout" France sounds about right..Kinda funny how since Toyota has come in the numbers and ratings have started to decline...
Its nice to know our auto industry and what we drive will be run by import companies in a few years..great respect we have for our own...

·
Registered
544 Posts
I've gotten mad enough to the point of where I wanted to boycott nasrice, but I just don't see how it would make much of a difference. Toyota is already in and running somewhat successfully so far. I don't see Toyota leaving anytime soon, or nasrice making them leave anytime soon, just because the ratings have gone down a bit :mad: Now that I know there are more people (other than my father) boycotting nasrice, I'll reconsider boycotting. I've missed some races this year, because I usually work on Sundays anyway :patriot:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I've gotten mad enough to the point of where I wanted to boycott nasrice, but I just don't see how it would make much of a difference. Toyota is already in and running somewhat successfully so far. I don't see Toyota leaving anytime soon, or nasrice making them leave anytime soon, just because the ratings have gone down a bit :mad: Now that I know there are more people (other than my father) boycotting nasrice, I'll reconsider boycotting. I've missed some races this year, because I usually work on Sundays anyway :patriot:
Come on, if a 20+ year fan like me can do it, you can! I don't even use any Nascar websites! I used to get emails fron Nascar.com and I Sh!tcanned that too. Maybe toyota isn't leaving anytime soon, maybe NEVER. HOWEVER, I refuse to support something I so very much hate. I was gettin fed up with nascar's petty rules violation crap, their inablity to make rules and stick with them, or just changing rules from week to week. These aholes don't give a F**k about any "old school fans', they care about the BOTTOM LINE: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and tons of it. Screw nascar.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Come on, if a 20+ year fan like me can do it, you can! I don't even use any Nascar websites! I used to get emails fron Nascar.com and I Sh!tcanned that too. Maybe toyota isn't leaving anytime soon, maybe NEVER. HOWEVER, I refuse to support something I so very much hate. I was gettin fed up with nascar's petty rules violation crap, their inablity to make rules and stick with them, or just changing rules from week to week. These aholes don't give a F**k about any "old school fans', they care about the BOTTOM LINE: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and tons of it. Screw nascar.
I agree...

·
Registered
544 Posts
I agree. I started watching nascar in 1996, and it looks like I'm gonna have to boycott it. Things have definitely changed for the worse. The only good thing about nascar is the fact that they made the cars safer (thanks to my favorite drivers death in 2001). I often think about how things would be if Earnhardt Sr. was still alive...

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
safer but now its gotten to the point why have teams? If the cars are supposed to be identical? Oh I could go on..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts