Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car was 20 hours old, driver got rear-ended by a kid with no insurance... and no drivers license...

That car got hit HARD.

Looks like the passenger cabin maintained it's integrity, you can see the curtain airbags deployed.

That's kinda hard to look at. :(

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
OMG...THAT SUCKS. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

RIP Camaro...just 20 hours...sad.

If that were me...I'd be in jail right now for beating the snot outta that kid.

Could you imagine waiting all this time for your 5th gen only to have some effin ass-hat take your car out like that. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
What the heck was that kid driving a Hummer? The back of the Camaro is Destroyed!! :( I would sue that kid for all its worth. I would be very angry :angry: if that was my camaro

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Car was 20 hours old, driver got rear-ended by a kid with no insurance... and no drivers license...
Word to the wise, this sort of thing is more reason to be a defensive driver (visibility isn't all that great). I guaran-****-tee you that the 20 year old Hummer/Mack truck driver was tailgating the Camaro, probably trying to prove he could hang with the slick lookin' fast car. 'Cause you know, anybody that drives around in a new Camaro is actively intimidating other more capable drivers, and that can't go unanswered! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
345 Posts
OMG...THAT SUCKS.[/SIZE
If that were me...I'd be in jail right now for beating the snot outta that kid.

Could you imagine waiting all this time for your 5th gen only to have some effin ass-hat take your car out like that. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

X2 :angry:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Word to the wise, this sort of thing is more reason to be a defensive driver (visibility isn't all that great). I guaran-****-tee you that the 20 year old Hummer/Mack truck driver was tailgating the Camaro, probably trying to prove he could hang with the slick lookin' fast car. 'Cause you know, anybody that drives around in a new Camaro is actively intimidating other more capable drivers, and that can't go unanswered! :rolleyes:
i bet he was driving a blazer! :lol:

(good advice, +rep)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeh,, Im activatin that kids dental policy. :angry:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i bet he was driving a blazer! :lol:

(good advice, +rep)
Only cool people drive blazers so i doubt thats what hit him. It was prolly a riced out supra who hit him trying to act all cool and stuff

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
the car crumpled as it was supposed to do upon impact, good to see

thats why i don't carry my gun in the truck anymore, i would be serving life.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts