Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nationwide reveal set for MAY 6th.

Details coming soon :5go:
:eek:What? How about details now...? New nationwide ad campaign? C'mon, how about a hint?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hmm, the Chevy Volt commercials have aired in the last few days...

·
Registered
176 Posts
C'mon, how about a hint?
I like your sig quote LT1, it's so true. Hmm, the Chevy Volt commercials have aired in the last few days...

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I hate to be the "party pooper" here, but does the "May 6th Reveal Date" imply no one who pre-ordered a 2010 Camaro will have one in their hot little hands before that date? :eek: Don't tell me if we get ours before that date, we have to sign a "Non-Disclosure" stating we can't drive it during daylight hours... :confused:

If (when!) I get mine late this April (!), everyone in California will already have seen it on the highways before May 6th, so GM can skip any expensive ads out here... :lol:

·
Registered
461 Posts
When I read the title I assumed Scott was talking about the NASCAR "Nationwide series" car of tomorrow. There were rumors that Chevy will be using the Camaro, but I thought that was squelched.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Okay, my mind is going, I can't remember where I got this (!), but for whatever it is worth...

03/03/2009 10:46 am: Just got this info from my DSM.. You can say you saw it here first!!

Enjoy:

"AND here's another major event...05/06/09 - a national Camaro Reveal Event! WOW! We have all been waiting for this vehicle...lots of excitement....lots of enthusiasm....Would LOVE for all of my dealers to participate in this event...and as details evolve, I will share with you.

By 05/06/09...EVERY Chevrolet dealer will have a minimum of ONE Camaro available for the reveal - so all dealers can participate. And we have Camaro Car Covers available - so be sure to order one of those from the NY ADI.....either red or gray...from what I hear nationally - supply is limited so don't be left out in the cold. Let's make the Camaro reveal one of the biggest events Chevrolet has seen in a long time.....Bring in your local media....local car enthusiasts clubs...have an unveiling on the web.....create an event- make it exciting and fun."

===
Ahhh, this is how I found the above info...it is from camaro5.com, I followed a link here to learn more about the Production Process, see below...

This may be even better. A dealer is taking "us" through the whole process of one car as it progresses...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14664

·
Registered
130 Posts
Vwery Interesting!

I was at a car show this past Sunday, at a Chevrolet Dealership and it was announced that they expect to have a Camaro in April for all to see and were interested in starting a Camaro Club to go along with their Corvette Club.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
people the reveal is most likely for the General public. . . there's nothing they can show us about the Camaro that we don't know by now. . . Hell we know things way before our dealers do. . . . Call your dealer and ask them if they even know about this reveal. . . I say 70% will have no clue.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I hate to be the "party pooper" here, but does the "May 6th Reveal Date" imply no one who pre-ordered a 2010 Camaro will have one in their hot little hands before that date? :eek: ...
I will crash the gate at my dealer if my car is there locked up and I can't have it until May 6th.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts