Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
:roxor: The concept of this one is great! I like the music and what it says... Just needs to be developed more. Do it with some CG shots or somethng...

I had an idea for a camaro commercial if someone wants to make it. It's actually like a combination of this one above and the lightning one. Have a '69 driving down the desert road, getting struck by lightning several times. Every time it gets struck it changes into the next gen. Then the storm stops and blue skies start to appear as the 4th Gen comes to a stop sign in the desert. Then have some one say pretty much what was written in the one above, except say it like this: "We figured we'd give the competition some time to catch up." Then the storm rushes in even more menacing than b4 and strikes the 4th gen with the biggest bolt of lightning yet. As the flash begins to subside, the guy says the last part: "We got tired of waiting!" Music starts playing, but instead of Back in Black playing, it's Aerosmith-"Back in the Saddle". And it plays through the "American Revolution" Marquee!

I'd make it.... But I haven't the first idea where to start putting it together. So I hope someone makes it, just give me some cred for the concept.

·
Registered
129 Posts
:roxor: The concept of this one is great! I like the music and what it says... Just needs to be developed more. Do it with some CG shots or somethng...

I had an idea for a camaro commercial if someone wants to make it. It's actually like a combination of this one above and the lightning one. Have a '69 driving down the desert road, getting struck by lightning several times. Every time it gets struck it changes into the next gen. Then the storm stops and blue skies start to appear as the 4th Gen comes to a stop sign in the desert. Then have some one say pretty much what was written in the one above, except say it like this: "We figured we'd give the competition some time to catch up." Then the storm rushes in even more menacing than b4 and strikes the 4th gen with the biggest bolt of lightning yet. As the flash begins to subside, the guy says the last part: "We got tired of waiting!" Music starts playing, but instead of Back in Black playing, it's Aerosmith-"Back in the Saddle". And it plays through the "American Revolution" Marquee!

I'd make it.... But I haven't the first idea where to start putting it together. So I hope someone makes it, just give me some cred for the concept.

that sounds like a bad ass idea.

the desert one i liked, but i think i would have stopped it when they zoomed in on the bowtie up front. like the camera flies in, you catch a glimpse of the camaro, then its the grill and headlights and just the emblem in the screen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.