Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I own a manufacturing business and have built parts for Chevy trucks for 15 years. I recently started building polished aluminum accessories for the Camaro 5 (see a few pics below). Parts include billet front and rear bowties, engraved door sill plates and license plate frames. I have other products that I would like to build.

So, far, to size, fit and test the products I have borrowed vehicles from a local Chevy dealership. However, it is getting more difficult to borrow a vehicle as time goes on. So, I am looking for Camaro 5 car owners somewhat near the Rancho Cucamonga, California (near the I-15 & I-10 interchange) area that would want to work with me on building these products. What I need is to borrow the car for short periods (a few hours and no driving, just measuring and test installing parts) every now and then. What I can offer is free finished parts to add to your vehicle.

Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Thanks for your interest.

Brett

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jason,

All products are made from T6061 Aluminum (same material used to build commercial aircraft parts). We NC machine the products in my shop in SoCal and they are hand polished, degreased, packaged and shipped throughout the U.S. I showed a few samples in my post, but offer many other styles. One of my dealers (www.latemodelrestoration.com) has all the products on their web site.

I can supply higher resolution images. Is that cool to upload them on the forum site?

Do you know of any local C5 owners that might want to work with me?

Brett

1 - 5 of 5 Posts