Discussion Starter #1
When are we going to have another Modern Camaro Sponsor Spotlight
I enjoy reading the first one....

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
When are we going to have another Modern Camaro Sponsor Spotlight
I enjoy reading the first one....
That's up to the sponsors to contact me...surprisingly Eric at Classic was the only person to jump on the opportunity. I can't force them to let me interview them...

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Why not Camaro Scotty ?

If you dont know Camaro Scotty you dont know :5go:
There is a private area within the forums for sponsors to talk to the staff and vice versa. I posted ages ago asking if anyone wanted to do a spotlight. Eric was the only one that responded and no one responded to a recent bump about a month ago.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok that kinda sucks. I think it was a great idea, always nice to hear from the sponsors that we buy from....

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
There is a private area within the forums for sponsors to talk to the staff and vice versa. I posted ages ago asking if anyone wanted to do a spotlight. Eric was the only one that responded and no one responded to a recent bump about a month ago.
Well, I don't remember seeing that...if it was a month ago, then that would explain it!! I was busier than heck selling cars last month and have hardly been on here.

I would love to have the opportunity.

Where would I go to make that known? :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Well guys and gals it looks like you'll have another spotlight or two coming up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts