Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.pfyc.com/c/CA/2010+Chevy+Camaro+Accessories+Store.html

One of our site sponsors PartsForYourCar.com or pfyc.com selected Envy as their Camaro of the Month for January 2011. Thanks sooo much guys. I am really honored.

Now that everyone knows my name...if you want to friend me on facebook...just let me know what your screen name is and I'll reply. :D

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000517990364

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hahahaha!!!! That's great!! Did you buy from them before?

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dam now im not special anymore being the only person on here who knows your real name :lol:
Don't worry David...you weren't special in the first place. :lol:

It's been a great year and in addition to you, I've met SSEric, Kunk, MC3Designs and about two dozen other local Camaro owners. Not to mention all the site regulars who already knew my name such as Kitty, Mercury, OC, RSMaine and CyCam just to name a few.

But don't worry David...you'll always be the first ;) site member I had contact with. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
398 Posts
She's never bought from us, but maybe one day we'll have that pleasure. Great looking car, and as you can plainly see, we don't select based on who's bought what. We select based on quality of photo, composition, and background. It's more of a photography contest than anything else.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
whooooooohooooooo congrats girls!!!!

that's freaking awsome

and now that you are miss popular does that mean you'll actually come on fb more often :p

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats. I have never been a fan of green but your car looks awesome!
I'll share a little secret with you...I DIDN'T CARE FOR GREEN EITHER. :lol::lol:

But Synergy Green Metallic is a magical and mesmerizing color. It must be seen in person. So many people post up pictures of their SGMs and the color looks washed out and unattractive. I get those pics too, but I won't post them. It is a difficult color for a camera to capture and I haven't found a printer yet that can produce the color on paper.

Oh yea...thanks for your comment...I am very proud of her. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
SWEET, congrats

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Don't worry David...you weren't special in the first place. :lol:

It's been a great year and in addition to you, I've met SSEric, Kunk, MC3Designs and about two dozen other local Camaro owners. Not to mention all the site regulars who already knew my name such as Kitty, Mercury, OC, RSMaine and CyCam just to name a few.

But don't worry David...you'll always be the first ;) site member I had contact with. [URL="
[/URL]
Congrats to you and Envy, that's Very Cool...

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh. i dont have a name for my car. i just call it " the bad *****".
That's IT..."it" is the word that I won't use to refer to her. An "it" is a thing, and Envy is not a thing. Seems unfeeling and disrespectful to me and those are two words that don't describe our relationship. Yes...I said relationship. :lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts