Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently looking for a Zune mp3 player for the Camaro. I'm looking at either the old 120G or the new 32G HD since they are almost the same price. I have 2 questions:

1. Do I really need the HD since I will only be using this in the car and probably never use it for watching videos?

2. Will the software in the car support the older 120G model?

Please help if you have any experience with or knowledge of these being used in the 2010, thanx in advance :5go:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I'm currently looking for a Zune mp3 player for the Camaro. I'm looking at either the old 120G or the new 32G HD since they are almost the same price. I have 2 questions:

1. Do I really need the HD since I will only be using this in the car and probably never use it for watching videos?

2. Will the software in the car support the older 120G model?

Please help if you have any experience with or knowledge of these being used in the 2010, thanx in advance :5go:

I have the 120G Zune mine works fine but it will only play 2500 songs so i would go with the HD just my opinon

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your zune will only play 2500, or the Camaro will only play that many? Zune's website says the player will hold up to 30000 songs which is why I was considering it

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts